Watch City Council Archived Recorded Meetings
- Regular City Council meetings take place at City Hall at 6 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of the month. The public is welcome to attend.
Agendas & Minutes
- Mike Mcquiston, Mayor, At-Large, EDC Rep., NCTCOG Rep.
- Eddie Allen, Councilmember Place 5, At-Large, EDC Rep
- Melinda Reeves, Councilmember Place 6, At-Large, Mayor Pro Tem
- Jake Hayes, Councilmember Place 2, Airport Liaison, EDC Rep.
- Darlene Hilton, Councilmember Place 3
- Debra Jackson, Councilmember Place 1
- Will Carpenter, Councilmember Place 4, Deputy Mayor Pro Tem
The City of Decatur is a Home Rule City, with a "Council-Manager" form of government. The governing body consists of a Mayor and 6 council members. Council members are elected to 2 year terms according to their districts. Check the district map (PDF)
and staff directory
to find your councilmen.