Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
The following terms and conditions apply to Online payments:
- Online payments will NOT be accepted for:
- Driving Safety Course (commonly known as Defensive Driving)
- Deferred Disposition that has not already been granted by the Court
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases (defendant under the age of 17)
- Payments for individuals in custody
- Partial Payments that have not already been granted by the Court
- If you pay online, you are waiving your right to a trial.
- A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
- All payments made after 5:00 pm will be posted the following work day.
- Any payments made 30 days after the date of judgment will be subject to a $12.50 Time Payment Fee required by the State.
- Click the "Decatur Municipal Court of Record" link in the menu bar on the right side of the page.
- Enter your Citation Number and date of birth EXACTLY as it appears on your citation.
- Citation number is case sensitive.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions listed above, please go to How to Handle Your Citation.